You will find so many green tea brands but its best if you know the best green tea available in the market.
A green tea extract is usually an isolated form of one or more of the tea catechins.
Green tea extracts have for a long time been used in both India and China for medicinal purposes.
Extracts of green tea come about as a byproduct of the process of soaking green tea leaves in an alcohol solution.
The extracts are then sold in liquid, powder, capsule and tablet form.
One of the best green tea extracts is the Green tea extract 400mg, 90 veg capsules.
Green tea extract supports cardiovascular health, immune system function and antioxidant activity.
Over and above that, it helps with weight loss by making the body more efficient at incinerating fat.
Features of Green Tea Extract 400mg
· Green tea contains high concentrations of polyphenols which are plant-derived antioxidants.
· It has been used for a long period of time for pain, digestion, mood, detox and incinerating fat.
· Green tea supports thermogenic activity which helps the body become more efficient at incinerating fat.
· It contains flavonoids and phytoestrogens that support bone mineral density.
· It contains 200 mg of EGCg which is a powerful antioxidant.
· Contains 40 percent catechins and 60 percent polyphenols.